1. The King James Bible version is an accurate account of the word of God and so is the manual and foundational guide for all of the doctrines, practices and beliefs of this church.
2. The Lord our God is one God. (Deuteronomy 6 v 4; Mark 12 v 29)The mystery of godliness is great. God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world and received up into glory. (1 Tim 3 v16) In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God. (John 1v1). For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one, (1 John 5v 7).
3. Jesus Christ is Lord. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. (1cor 12 v 3 ) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Phil 2 v 10 – 12)
4. Repentance, baptism and remission should be done in the name of Jesus Christ. Repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem, (Luke 24 v 47). Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.9 Acts 2 v 38). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4 v 12). We baptise new converts in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins observing the practice of the commission given by Jesus in Mathew 28 v19 which the apostles followed without controversy by doing it in the name of Jesus.
5. We will be filled with the Holy Ghost and have evidence of all of the 9 fruit of the Spirit. (Gal 5 v 22; Eph 5 v 9), which is fundamental to the manifestations of any of the 9 gifts of the Spirit, (Corinthians 12 v 8 -10). And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues ;( Mark 16 v 17). But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you, (John 4 v 26). And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance, (Acts 2 v 4).
6. We are commissioned to spread the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16 V 15). The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, (Luke 4 v 18) And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where. (Luke 9 v 6).
7. We will be resurrected from death. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (1Cor 15 v 3-4) For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. (1Cor 15 v 16-17). The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (1Cor 15 v 26). In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed).
8. God is in Heaven and we will be with Him there forever. And I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. Which also said, ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven, (Acts 1 v 11). Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? Saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? (Acts 7 v 48 – 49) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever, (Rev 5 v 13). And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (Rev 21 v 1).
9. Money donations & offerings collected during meetings are for the maintenance of the House Of The Lord, serving the needs of the faithful church members and chosen Charities. And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. (Mark 12 v 41 – 42).
10. There should be order in the House Of The Lord. We should live But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. (1Tim 3 v 15).